Attend the 3rd Annual Northeast PBIS Network Leadership Forum, and join us to develop a professional PBIS network that
will enhance our capacity to work smarter and more effectively on PBIS framework implementation in the northeast.
SAVE THE DATE
MAY 22-23, 2014
Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa
625 North Road
Groton, CT 06340
Thursday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM with a poster session from 4:15 – 6:00 PM. Continental breakfast and boxed lunch provided
Friday 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM. Continental breakfast provided
Click here to view the list of anticipated sessions.
Click here to view the program book.
Lucille Eber, Illinois PBIS
Kent McIntosh, University of Oregon
- PBIS Implementation – provides an opportunity for PBIS coaches, trainers, and district/regional administrators to explore issues related to implementation.
- Schoolwide PBIS – provides an overview of the first tier of schoolwide PBIS and highlights issues of contextual fit in rural and urban settings.
- Classwide PBIS – provides an overview of PBIS in the Classroom and shares proactive strategies to support teachers’ implementation of Classwide PBIS.
- Advanced Tiers of PBIS – focuses on targeted group (Tier 2) and intensive individualized (Tier 3) PBIS. Presenters share practices, systems, and data structures.
- Linking to Academic Systems – focuses on the connection between PBIS and Academic supports provided within a Response to Intervention Framework.
- Special Settings – focuses on implementation of PBIS in special settings, including alternative schools/settings and preschool/early childhood settings.
- Special Topics – focuses on topics relevant across strands including connecting with families, implementation, and school climate.